How to relocate your pet dog along with you, as excess baggage from UAE to India.
1. You are the Owner of the pet who will travel along with your pet.
2. You have not over stayed for more than 180 days in India in last 2 years.
LINKS TO WEBSITES:
1. Veterinary Health Certificate from any Govt. Recognized Veterinary Clinics. I went to AL Khwaneej : https://goo.gl/maps/sC1tMiP1qts
2. Register online with Ministry Of Climate Change And Environment (MOCCAE): https://eservices.moccae.gov.ae/OnlineRegisteration.aspx
2A. Issuance Veterinary Health Certificate for Exporting from (MOCCAE) : https://www.moccae.gov.ae/en/our-services/certificates/animal-health-certificate-for-export-re-export-of-live-animals.aspx.aspx
3. Veterinary Health Certificate for Import of Pet Dogs to India
IMPORTANT: Certificate 2A & 3 are obtained from Cargo & Logistics Dubai Airport : https://goo.gl/maps/Jjh9YDAhi9K2
4. Declaration Form attested at Global IVS Office at Oud Metha Road : http://ivsglobalattestation.com/contactus.aspx
DOWNLOAD BLANK FORMS:
A. Veterinary Health Certificate for Import of Pet Dogs to India
B. Short Visit Days to India
C. New Deceleration Form
D. Authority Letter to the Indian Agent
Although this video can be a good guiding source in relocating your pet dog to India from UAE, I do not take any responsibilities for any changes/inclusions/deletion of certain documents and processes that may change over the period of time.
The replies to the comments that I give is with the best of my knowledge based on my personal experience. I shall not be held responsible for any suggestions/advise that is given by me through comments that may have proved otherwise.